Co-op Annual Meeting
Luck of the Draw Scholarships given away to local students
The Annual Meeting is not only a chance to visit with other members of our co-op community – it’s also a great opportunity to learn about programs, get extended information offered by Choptank Electric Cooperative, and get to know your Co-op staff. Our annual meeting makes it possible for us to gather feedback from you by providing a forum where you can let us know how we can better serve you and your family.
We invite our members to attend the 81st Annual Meeting on Thursday, April 25, 2019 which will be held at The Milestone located at 9630 Technology Dr, Easton, MD 21601.
Annual Meeting "Luck of the Draw" Scholarships
Choptank Electric will present ten $1,000 educational scholarships at the close of its 2019 annual meeting.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the following provisions will govern the acceptance of applicants from Choptank Electric Cooperative members:
- The applicant must Be a graduating high school senior OR a co-op member.
- The student must be enrolled OR planning to enroll at an accredited two or four year college, university, or a technical school for the fall 2019 term.
- If a student is applying, the student must be a dependent or legal ward of an active Choptank Electric member.
- Both student & parent(s)/legal guardian must be present at the end of the Annual Meeting to win.
- Winners of prior years’ scholarship are not eligible to participate.
- Employees and dependents of Choptank Electric who are members, and Board of Directors and their dependents are not eligible to participate.
- The active member must be registered and student must be checked-in by 6 P.M.
Eligible students will need to complete the Luck Of The Draw Scholarship form available here or below. The deadline to submit the form is Monday, April 22, 2019 by 4:30 P.M. Those who submit the form correctly will receive a confirmation email and phone call.